Combine the wonders of Balinese art with a visit to the Ubud Monkey Forest on this full-day tour from South Bali. Get close to hundreds of macaques and visit Hindu temples in the Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary of Padangtegal village. Afterwards view the painting collection at ARMA museum, masks and puppets at the Setia Darma and travel to a family compound in Mas village to observe master woodcarvers at work. Your guide shares informative commentary about Balinese culture and craftsmanship on this PRIVATE day tour.
Private hotel pick up included. Default pick up time is 8.30 am
You will get picked up from you hotel, Please wait in the lobby to be picked up. Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off available for bellow area:
1. Kuta , Badung regency. Bali
2. Seminyak, badung Regency. Bali
3. Canggu/Berawa, North Kuta, badung Regency.Bali
4. Legian, Badung Regency . Bali
5. Nusa Dua , South Kuta. Bali
6. Jimbaran, South Kuta. Bali
7. Sanur . Bali
8. Port of Benoa . Denpasar
9. Ubud , Gianyar Regency. Bali
10. Pererenan, Badung regency.Bali
11. Umalas, Kerobokan Kelod. Bali
12. Bumbak, Kerobokan Kaja. Bali
13. mengwi, Badung regency. Bali
14. Denpasar City, Bali
15. Gianyar center of city . Bali
16. Pejeng, Tampaksiring. Bali
17. Tegalalang, Gianyar regency. Bali
18. Tanjung Benoa, South Kuta. Bali
14 hectares of rain forest in the middle of Ubud town. The area is home for a large group of long-tailed macaques, sacred temples for the locals, and also have functioned as tree conversations for Bali island
One of the most famous painting gallery in Ubud founded by Agung Rai , a local Balinese man who devoted his life on the preservation of Balinese art start from year 1930s. The gallery has wide collection both traditional or modern style paintings
Charming mask and puppet museum set on the special Javanese style house"joglo" with the beautiful garden surrounding. The museums have a wide collection of cultural mask and puppets from Bali and also from the rest of Indonesia islands
You will see the local artisans work on the beautiful wood carving in their compound. live commentary about the type of woods and also the whole process are included
You will drop back to your original pick up point
Custom drop off location available for the area of Ubud, Mambal, Canggu and Pererenan . For other location and special requirements please inform in advance for possibilities
Thank you for submitting your review
Free amendments & cancellations.
Manage your booking online!
* ID card might be needed to be shown at the beginning of the activity.
* All payments are taking place through Encrypted Technology for security.