Depart from your Bali Hotel at 8 - 8.30 am ( depending on your hotel location), you will travel to the Butterfly park where you can see and learn about the wide variety of butterflies and insects from all over Indonesian Archipelago.
After butterfly park Head to the Batukaru Temple, located on the slopes of Mount Batukaru. This tranquil and peaceful temple play a very important rule for Balinese people. When your temple visit is done, continue on to the UNESCO world heritage -listed jatiluwih Rice Terrace. Enjoy the stunning view of the largest rice terrace in Bali or you can have short trekking through the rice paddies. At this point, you can take a break to have lunch with the overlooking of the beautiful rice terrace.
After lunch, head to Ulun Danu temple located at the scenic lake Beratan. This ancient temple play role in the worship of the Goddes of water for nearby farmers
Tour ends, you will drop back to the hotel with air-conditioned vehicle.
Private hotel pick up with air conditioned included
You will get picked up from you hotel, Please wait in the lobby to be picked up. Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off available for bellow area:
1. Kuta , Badung regency. Bali
2. Seminyak, badung Regency. Bali
3. Canggu/Berawa, North Kuta, badung Regency.Bali
4. Legian, Badung Regency . Bali
5. Nusa Dua , South Kuta. Bali
6. Jimbaran, South Kuta. Bali
7. Sanur . Bali
8. Port of Benoa . Denpasar
9. Ubud , Gianyar Regency. Bali
10. Pererenan, Badung regency.Bali
11. Umalas, Kerobokan Kelod. Bali
12. Bumbak, Kerobokan Kaja. Bali
13. mengwi, Badung regency. Bali
14. Denpasar City, Bali
15. Gianyar center of city . Bali
16. Pacung, Baturiti, Bali
17. Pasut, Kerambitan. Bali
18. Tanjung Benoa, South Kuta. Bali
19. Beraban village, Tanah Lot. Bali
Meet and learn hundreds of butterflies and rare insect from the Indonesian archipelago
Forest temple located in the slope of a mountain. The temple has tranquil atmosphere blend with beautiful forest panorama and mountains
The biggest rice terraces in Bali regarded as a UNESCO heritage. The rice terraces set on a high hill with the view of the mountain up north and ocean down south.
Water temple located in the shore of the lake. For the local, this temple represents the Goddess of prosperity
You will drop back to your original pick up point
Custom drop off location available for the area of Mambal, Kerobokan, Canggu and Pererenan. For other location and special requirements please inform in advance for possibilities
Thank you for submitting your review
Free amendments & cancellations.
Manage your booking online!
* ID card might be needed to be shown at the beginning of the activity.
* All payments are taking place through Encrypted Technology for security.