The magnificent mountain range Serra de Collserola rises up over Barcelona Metropolitan Area. It is almost touching the city. For the huge population that lives around these mountains it forms a much-loved and incredibly valuable natural area and a great privilege to enjoy.
Our tour tip: Nature Walk from Barcelona-Collserola to Sant Cugat
• Walk through the natural park to the city of Sant Cugat.
• Approximately 3-4 hours of walking (mostly downhill)
• Enjoy beautiful views over Barcelona
• Discover ruins and medieval chapels along the old Roman road
• Learn more about the Monastery of Sant Cugat
• Reward yourself in a local tapas bar with great food and Sangria
• Return by train to Barcelona
We will go up the mountain range by public transport and start our walk.
Passing by the iconic telecom tower of Barcelona designed by Norman Foster.
We will cross the natural park of Collserola.
While walking in Collserola we will pass by chapels and ruins.
Sant Cugat is a small city outside Barcelona where we will finish our walk. It is famous for its monastery and also home to many soccer players of FC Barcelona.
We will pass by the monastery that used to be the most important one in the whole region during centuries in medieval times.
Let's reward ourselves with great tapas and home made sangria after a walk of 3 hours.
From the train station in Sant Cugat we will travel back to our starting point in Barcelona.
Food and drinks, other than specified above
Wear comfortable walking shoes for a walk of 3-4 hours on uneven ground.
Thank you for submitting your review
A combined tour with average walking and some local transportation. Saw some very interesting places but most of all panoramic views and lush nature. Wear good hiking boots and comfortable clothes. Our group leader was very helpful and accommodating. Grateful for the ride back!!
Free amendments & cancellations.
Manage your booking online!
* ID card might be needed to be shown at the beginning of the activity.
* All payments are taking place through Encrypted Technology for security.