Take a trip into Whisky paradise on our 1-day Ultimate Whisky Experience tour from Edinburgh. Visit two distilleries; Dewar's and Deanston; view stunning scenery across Loch Lubnaig and enjoy a relaxing stop in the village of Killin on this Scottish Whisky trail
2-hour Chocolate & Whisky Tour OPTIONAL EXTRA – £19.55; Child (12–17) £4.50 ; Child (5–12) free
Photo ID is required for tastings.
Tasting OPTIONAL EXTRA – £13 for 3 tasters; £15 for 4 tasters
Photo ID required for tastings.
Live commentary on board
Modern, air-conditioned coach
Digital Translations available to Download
Please ensure you bring your own face covering. Face coverings are mandatory in Scotland and will not be provided.
We recommend bringing:
· comfortable walking shoes
· Photo ID for whisky tastings
· waterproof jacket
· cold packed lunch (some food stops may be busy in the peak season and this will save more time for sightseeing)
· cash (ATM machines are limited in the remote Highlands)
...and don't forget your camera!
· Minimum age is 4 years, minimum drinking age is 18 years - Photo ID is required for tastings
· Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
· Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored on board the coach
· Service animals allowed
· Near public transportation
· If booster seat is required, please request at the time of booking
· Confirmation will be received at time of booking
· You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
· This tour will have a maximum of 19 passengers
Thank you for submitting your review
Free amendments & cancellations.
Manage your booking online!
* ID card might be needed to be shown at the beginning of the activity.
* All payments are taking place through Encrypted Technology for security.