Enjoy a private guided tour of several Hindu temples on this day trip from South Bali. See lotus ponds and Balinese architecture at the royal temple of Taman Ayun, then visit the iconic sites of Ulun Danu Beratan and Pura Tanah Lot. Along the way, you’ll sample Luwak coffee and other herbal drinks at a local plantation. Be enlightened by an informative guide and receive round-trip hotel transport on this small-group tour, limited to six people/car for personalized attention.
Private hotel pick up with air conditioned vehicle
You will get picked up from you hotel, Please wait in the lobby to be picked up. Complimentary hotel pick up and drop off available for bellow area:
1. Kuta , Badung regency. Bali
2. Seminyak, badung Regency. Bali
3. Canggu/Berawa, North Kuta, badung Regency.Bali
4. Legian, Badung Regency . Bali
5. Nusa Dua , South Kuta. Bali
6. Jimbaran, South Kuta. Bali
7. Sanur . Bali
8. Port of Benoa . Denpasar
9. Ubud , Gianyar Regency. Bali
10. Pererenan, Badung regency.Bali
11. Umalas, Kerobokan Kelod. Bali
12. Bumbak, Kerobokan Kaja. Bali
13. mengwi, Badung regency. Bali
14. Denpasar City, Bali
15. Gianyar center of city . Bali
16. Pejeng, Tampaksiring. Bali
17. Tegalalang, Gianyar regency. Bali
18. Tanjung Benoa, South Kuta. Bali
19. Beraban village, Tanah Lot. Bali
Royal family temple
Royal family temple built-in 1634 by the greatest kingdom of Mangupura. The temples complex set on the beautiful garden with a lotus pond and have ancient Balinese architecture
Visit luwak coffee plantation
Learn the abundance of local coffee blends and spices followed with taste the most bizarre coffee in the world called luwak coffee .
Visit Ulun Danu Temple
Iconic temple located in the shore of beautiful Beratan Lake . The temple represent the Goddess of water for local Balinese
Visit Tanah Lot Temple
Picturesque temple located in the shore of Tabanan Beach . For the locals this temple is sacred place represent the God of the sea
You will drop back to your original pick up point
Custom drop off location available for the area of Beraban, Pererenan, Cangggu and Kerobokan . For other location and special requirements please inform in advance for possibilities
Thank you for submitting your review
Free amendments & cancellations.
Manage your booking online!
* ID card might be needed to be shown at the beginning of the activity.
* All payments are taking place through Encrypted Technology for security.