Depart Toronto, and head towards the Niagara Region. Our first stop will be at the Welland Canal, an eight lock channel system. On select days we will have the opportunity to watch the ships come though lock number three.
After arriving in Niagara Falls, add on the Hornblower Niagara Cruise to get up close and personal with the majestic Falls, add on a Helicopter Ride over the Falls, or simply opt to explore the city!
After, we head directly to Niagara-on-the-Lake. Spend time in this quaint town that can fill the day with various activities, including:
- The Shaw Festival, a world-class theatre showcasing performances by George Bernard Shaw
- Fort George, National Historic Site is a historic military structure and scene of several battles during the War of 1812
- The Golf Course over-looking the Lake
- Browse the locally owned shops on Queen St
- Rent a bicycle and ride along the side streets filled with Victorian style homes
- Experience local farm to table cuisine
- Walk along the various trails along Lake Ontario
After, the tour will finish off at a local winery to sample some White, Red and Ice Wines before heading back to Toronto.
Lunch or attractions not included. Maximum 6 guests per vehicle.
Duration: 7 hours from start to finish.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Thank you for submitting your review
Free amendments & cancellations.
Manage your booking online!
* ID card might be needed to be shown at the beginning of the activity.
* All payments are taking place through Encrypted Technology for security.