Enjoy a profound immersion into the history of one of the most remarkable cities in the World. A local guide will lead you through the epochs of Paris so you could learn more about its greatest architects, warriors, artists, and their heritage.
You will get to know the history of the Latin Quarter, Chateau de Vincennes, and Pere Lachaise Cemetery. Explore the Paris you didn’t know before to fall in love with it once again.
Audio guide in English (in English)
Admission ticket to Chateau de Vincennes
Recommendations from a local on where to continue your trip
Personal guide — you will get the tour on the mobile app
Headphones — you should bring your own
After booking, you will receive an email and SMS with a direct download link for the app and audio-guide
For Chateau de Vincennes:
*Last entry: 45 minutes before the monument close.
* The Sainte-Chapelle opens at 10:30 a.m., closes 30 minutes before the monument closes and between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m.
* In the current international context and within the framework of the security measures in force, access to the Château de Vincennes site is now subject to the presentation of an identity document for visitors.
* a mask is strongly recommended.
Thank you for submitting your review
Free amendments & cancellations.
Manage your booking online!
* ID card might be needed to be shown at the beginning of the activity.
* All payments are taking place through Encrypted Technology for security.