Come to the island of Tenerife and enter to one of the main tourist attractions of the Canary Islands: Loro Parque, where you will discover exhibitions of wonderful animals and impressive shows.
This zoo is number 1 according to TripAdvisor and it is the first in Europe to receive the animal welfare certificate of American Humane, which attests to the welfare of all animals. It is also the first park in the world to be given the Animal Embassy environmental certification.
Watch the dolphins, orca whales and penguins make a splash, and enjoy Lion's Kingdom, a large area where three lions of the Angola subspecies live (one male and two females), an endangered species. In addition, Loro Parque houses the largest collection of parrots in the world and a wide variety of terrestrial and marine mammals that will not leave you indifferent.
After a day surrounded by nature and animals, feel the adrenaline in Siam Park. The incredible Siam Park opened its doors for the first time in 2008 and has since become the best water park in the world. Experience an unforgettable family day in the water kingdom, where you can find all kinds of attractions full of fun and adrenaline. Once you have tried all the attractions, you will be able to relax and unwind on our spectacular and exotic beach, with the whitest and brightest natural sand in the Canary Islands.
The Siam Park also features Sawasdee, the special children's area that includes the best attractions for adults, adapted to the size of the youngest, an actual water jungle with different slides to satisfy children's energies!
Please note that this ticket is non-refundable. You will have 1 year from the date of purchase to enjoy the ticket.
Starting Location: Loro Parque or Siam Park
Starting Times: Loro Parque: From 08:30 to 18:45 hours.
: From 10:00 to 18:00 (1st May – 31st October). From 10:00 to 17:00 (1st November – 30th April).
- There is free entry for children under 6 years old. The price for children applies to children between 6 and 11 years old.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is not necessary to print the ticket to access the park, the QR code you carry in your mobile coupon is totally valid.
- Loro Parque and Siam Park staff may request to customers any document that proves their identity and age.
- After visiting the first park of your choice, you have 15 days to visit the second one.
- The Twin Ticket can only be used by one person, being this the only beneficiary of the visit of Loro Parque and Siam Park. Under no circumstance, is it possible that visits to both parks will be made by different people.
Thank you for submitting your review
Family fun !!!! (and some cold beer was lovely too) Cheers, lovely day
Manage your booking online!
Full refund on most activities prior 24h!
* You might be asked to show Passport or ID card
at the beginning of the activity.