Loch Ness is Scotland’s most famous loch. Spend a day Nessie-hunting, take a cruise on the mysterious loch, explore the village of Fort Augustus, visit the ruined loch-side Urquhart Castle, admire the Falls of Foyers and wander along Dores Beach on this fantastic one day Loch Ness tour from Inverness!
OPTIONAL EXTRA - Jacobite Loch Ness Cruise & Urquhart Castle: £19.00 adults, £17.00 children
OPTIONAL EXTRA - £12.00 adults, £9.60 concessions, £7.20 children - FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T TAKE CRUISE/CASTLE OPTION**
Waterfall walk and comfort stop
Live commentary on board
Modern, air-conditioned coach
Digital Translations available to Download
Please ensure you bring your own face covering. Face coverings are mandatory in Scotland and will not be provided.
We recommend bringing:
· comfortable walking shoes
· waterproof jacket
· cold packed lunch (some food stops may be busy in the peak season and this will save more time for sightseeing)
· cash (ATM machines are limited in the remote Highlands)
...and don't forget your camera!
· Minimum age is 5 years
· Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
· Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored on board the coach
· Service animals allowed
· Near public transportation
· If booster seat is required, please request at the time of booking
· Confirmation will be received at time of booking
· You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
Thank you for submitting your review
Free amendments & cancellations.
Manage your booking online!
Need a refund? By your side.
Friendly process, in just one click!
* You might be asked to show Passport or ID card
at the beginning of the activity.