This 12-hour tour will fit in as much of Scotland as can possibly be done in one day! You will witness the stunning scenery of Glencoe and Ben Nevis before you make your way to Loch Ness for a Jacobite cruise across its deep waters looking for evidence of its renowned resident, Nessie. Enjoy traveling in comfort on one of our luxury, modern, air-conditioned coaches as you witness the stunning sights that Scotland has to offer.
Refreshment stop. You may have the opportunity to see some Highland Cattle up close (depending on time of year).
Lunch Stop in the Fort William area
You will have 3 options here:
1. OPTIONAL EXTRA: Urquhart Castle and 30 minute Loch Ness Cruise (£19 adult, £15 child)
2. OPTIONAL EXTRA: 1 hour Loch Ness Cruise (£13.50 adult, £12.50 child)
3. Spend time at the Clansman Hotel
Refreshment / Dinner stop
Live commentary on board
Modern, air-conditioned coach
Digital Translations available to Download
Please ensure you bring your own face covering. Face coverings are mandatory in Scotland and will not be provided.
We recommend bringing:
...and don't forget your camera!
Thank you for submitting your review
Free amendments & cancellations.
Manage your booking online!
* ID card might be needed to be shown at the beginning of the activity.
* All payments are taking place through Encrypted Technology for security.