The very essence of Kyoto can be experienced in the districts of Gion and Higashiyama.
If you have a limited time in Kyoto and want a quick highlight of the city, this walking tour leads you through the highlights of Japanese culture as we know today, such as Kabuki and Geishas.
You will also get to explore the streets of yesteryears, see and learn about important cultural aspects including Yasaka-Jinja shrine, and Kenninji Temple. And perhaps go souvenir shopping along the preserved streets of Ninenzaka and Sannenzaka, or grab a selfie in front of the iconic Yasaka Pagoda.
Downloadable multimedia in-app tour (in English)
Personal guide — you will get the tour on the mobile app
Headphones — bring your own
1. You will receive an email and SMS with a link to access the tour. Follow the link and install the free WeGoTrip mobile app.
2. Sign up using your phone number. Access to an audio tour will be in the "Bookings" tab.
3. Click on the "Download" button to download the audio tour to your phone.
4. The app works offline. We recommend you download the application via high-speed internet access at home. So it downloads faster, and you don't have to think about it during the trip.
If you have not received a link within 24 hours after the booking, please contact us: US +1 650 989 97 95 Europe: +44 208 089 69 25.
Thank you for submitting your review
Free amendments & cancellations.
Manage your booking online!
* ID card might be needed to be shown at the beginning of the activity.
* All payments are taking place through Encrypted Technology for security.