Explore the scenic coastal route between Edinburgh and the ancient kingdom of Northumbria. Visit Alnwick Castle, see Holy Island, taste some Mead brewed by monks and explore the magnificent poison gardens at Alnwick.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS - : £8.20 adult, £4.10 child; £6.30 adult, £5.70 concession, £3.80 child
Time for lunch and castle visit. OPTIONAL EXTRAS - : £11.80 adult, £6.60 child ; : £9.70 adult, £4 child ; : £20 adult, £9.10 child
Photo Stop (time permitting)
Live commentary on board
Modern, air-conditioned coach
Digital Translations available to Download
Please ensure you bring your own face covering. Face coverings are mandatory in Scotland and will not be provided.
We recommend bringing:
· comfortable walking shoes
· waterproof jacket
· cold packed lunch (some food stops may be busy in the peak season and this will save more time for sightseeing)
· cash (ATM machines are limited in some areas)
...and don't forget your camera!
· Minimum age is 4 years
· Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
· Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored on board the coach
· Service animals allowed
· Near public transportation
· If booster seat is required, please request at the time of booking
· Confirmation will be received at time of booking
· You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
· This tour will have a maximum of 32 passengers
Thank you for submitting your review
Free amendments & cancellations.
Manage your booking online!
* ID card might be needed to be shown at the beginning of the activity.
* All payments are taking place through Encrypted Technology for security.