Lake District: Cumbria, Coniston, Kendal, Keswick, Ullswater, Scafell Pike, Windermere & more (England)!
Self-guided Tour & Treasure Hunt Travel Experience
- Over 200 destinations & challenges to explore
- Kid friendly & great for avoiding crowds
- Flexible anytime Start
- 100% Free cancellation up to 24hrs before
- Win great prizes in the Nationwide Travel League
- Just 1 Ticket for your whole group!! (with our great value device sharing ticket)
The smartphone travel tool that helps you discover the great outdoors & connect with the world around you. Utilising seamless GPS technology, it takes you off-the-beaten-track to discover hidden gems & incredible places you may never find alone. As you travel you earn points by visiting destinations, solving clues & completing challenges. The Travel League lets you compete with fellow explorers. Each season win amazing prizes & become the UK’s Greatest Explorer!
Whether exploring by car, on foot around town, or hiking across the countryside, our GPS technology guides you every step of the way. Take the stress out of planning trips with this perfect blend of challenge, fun & learning
Accessibility: We try our best, and aim for at least 70% of destinations and challenges to be accessible to all. However, some destinations are in rural settings, and access to sites can be via walking paths or uneven country tracks. As these may be steep or become muddy in wet weather, they may not be suitable for wheelchairs or mobility scooters etc.
Covid Safe: As you travel independently (self-drive/walk) with our GPS App guiding you, it’s a fantastic 'contactless' way to travel. Often set in the countryside with space to keep safe and socially distance. Entrance to indoor settings (cafés/museums etc.) are optional extras, but not required.
Thank you for submitting your review
Free amendments & cancellations.
Manage your booking online!
* ID card might be needed to be shown at the beginning of the activity.
* All payments are taking place through Encrypted Technology for security.