Located in the heart of Florence, this stunning Cathedral is one of the most visited place in Europe and definitely a must see during your stay in Florence.
When you walk to the square you'll find this monumental square with Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistery of St. John, Museo dell’Opera del Duomo, and others, including the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral.
The construction of the Cathedral begun in 13th Century thanks to Arnolfo di Cambio and was finished later with the magnificent Cupola made by Filippo Brunelleschi in the 1420s.
It's a huge and massive construction and you're going to love it. With this tour you'll have the chance to enjoy a 1h guided tour of the Cathedral (only Cathedral will be explored with this tour) where our guide will show the main artworks still conserved inside.
• Reserved entrance tickets with skip the line
• Licensed guide
• Guided tour of the Cathedral
• Earphones for groups of more than 15 participants
Thank you for submitting your review
Free amendments & cancellations.
Manage your booking online!
* ID card might be needed to be shown at the beginning of the activity.
* All payments are taking place through Encrypted Technology for security.