Choose a morning or sunset cruise when you book. Then, on the day, depart from your hotel by air-conditioned minivan and travel to Mykonos new port for your catamaran cruise. Meet your professional skipper and crew, and find a comfortable spot on our modern catamaran.Sit back and admire Mykonos small white houses as your vessel pulls away from dock. Relax and enjoy the sea breezes, and take snaps of the views as your catamaran cuts through the waves of the Aegean Sea. As you sail, enjoy the unlimited Mykonos traditional wine. After a short sail across the north part of the island, we pass by the small island of BAOS pirates island, then sail to the archeological site of Delos . As you arrive you will have a short stop in front of the of Delos where you can take pictures of the archaeological site from the catamaran as our hostess will explain to you some history of the island. Then we sail to the nearby island of Rhenia we drop anchor in a small beautifull cove with cristal clear turquoise water for swimm and snorkel as we serve our delicious full meal freshly cooked on board. As we arrive back we are pass by the famous little Venice for some amazing photos of mykonos windmills and mykonos town. If you’ve chosen the sunset cruise, soak up the sight of one of Mykonos golden sunsets. Take pictures and enjoy the moment as the sun unravel. Lastly, dock back at the port and finish your tour with a hotel drop-off.
• Cruise Duration: 5.00 Hours
• Choice of a Morning or Sunset Cruise
• Swim and snorkeling stops (Snorkeling Equipment Included)
• Snap photos of the archaeological site of Delos & Rhenia
• Fresh Main Meal served on Board
• Drinks Wine, Soft drinks & traditional alcoholic Drinks (Bottled)
• Free Transport from/to your Hotel
Thank you for submitting your review
Free amendments & cancellations.
Manage your booking online!
* ID card might be needed to be shown at the beginning of the activity.
* All payments are taking place through Encrypted Technology for security.