Here's your All Day Adventure! Take our 3 hour Burj Al Arab Cruise in the afternoon with lunch onboard, followed by, Dune Bashing, Desert Safari, Live Entertainment and more, well into the evening!
This tour is fun for all ages and it is a great activity for families!
We'll meet in the Marasi Marina and then we'll head to the Dubai Canal to board our boat!
We'll have lunch on board as we sail the open water. After our boat trip, we'll head out to the Desert to begin our land adventure!
Here we'll do everything as described below in our Desert Safari. After the Dune Bashing, BBQ, Live entertainment etc...
Burj Al Arab 3 Hour Lunch Cruise!
We'll cruise through the Dubai Canal for a bit of sightseeing on our way to the Burj Al Arab! We'll provide you with a buffet lunch onboard, unbelievable photo opportunities and a once in a lifetime experience! The trip last approximately 3 hours and is perfect for all ages!
Lunch is on the boat!
Enjoy a full lunch buffet onboard the boat! Complete with salads, desserts and everything you'd expect in a delicious meal!
3. DESERT SAFARI includes:
• 4 Live Entertainment Shows.
• 2 Belly Dance Shows (On Ramadan season/Islamic Month not available).
• Free exhibition & Tanoura Show.
• Barbecue Buffet Dinner with the choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
• Free Unlimited water, tea, and coffee.
• Free unlimited cold drinks along with starters at 7:15pm.
• Free Hubbly Bubbly in Hubbly Bubbly area.
• Free Short Distance Camel riding.
• Opportunity to capture sunset.
• Free Henna Tattoo Painting.
• Free Arabic Dress Photography (subject to availability).
• Separate Men & Women toilet Facilities.
Please note: This tour does not include hotel pick up and drop off service. This means that you will have to arrange your own transfers to reach the designated meeting point and start the tour. Meeting point: Marasi Marina.
We will meet at Marasi Marina to board the boat. The boat name is Elmundo. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
We will start our amazing cruise.
After 3 hours on board, we will start our fantastic Desert Safari!
At that time, our day has ended and we will return back to the marina, full of great memories!
The Boat Trip includes your 3 hour cruise with buffet lunch onboard.
Your desert Safari includes the following:
4 Live Entertainment Shows
• 2 Belly Dance Shows (On Ramadan season/Islamic Month not available)
• Fire Exhibition & Tanoura show.
• BBQ Buffet Dinner with the choice of Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian.
• Free Unlimited water, tea & coffee.
• Free Unlimited Cold drinks along with Starter @ 7:15pm
• Free “Hubbly Bubbly” in “Hubbly Bubbly” Area.
• Free Short Distance Camel Riding.
• Opportunity to capture Sunset.
• Free Henna Tattoo Painting.
• Free Arabic Dress photography (subject to availability).
• Separate Men & Women Toilet facilities.
Please bring a copy of your ID in case the Coast Guard does a random check.
Thank you for submitting your review
Let me start by saying that we stayed in Dubai for 4 days in total. Everything went terrible from the time we landed as I had a migraine and we stayed for 2 days in the hotel not being able to see anything. Next day when I felt better, we took a tour ourselves in the city, did some shopping and that's it. But since our departure was getting closer we wanted to do something and not leave without at least visiting the desert. My friend had told me about DayTrip4U before we leave for Dubai and I decided to give it a chance. When I saw this tour my first thought was " Why not?" and booked it. Best decision ever! The staff on the boat was so friendly as well as our escorts. A very important part for us was the food options because we are both vegetarians and we stood lucky because the buffet has vegetarian options too. :-) The tour to the desert was very pleasant too and we saw many interesting bits and learned many things we didn't know. We decided to not participate in the camel riding and the staff respected our decision happily. All in all, all our needs were accommodated fully and it was a very nice addition to our trip especially after the 3 days of total disaster...
Free amendments & cancellations.
Manage your booking online!
* ID card might be needed to be shown at the beginning of the activity.
* All payments are taking place through Encrypted Technology for security.