By accessing our system, visiting our website and booking, you accept all our terms automatically and unconditionally, noted as follows:
• DayTrip4U (or the company operating DayTrip4U) makes available to both Agents and Travelers excursions and related supportive services to these excursions (e.g. transfers).
• Our systems (website, app, B2B area, search engine, booking path, etc) are used only to quote, book and confirm service.
• All pictures, texts and information are under the strict rights of DayTrip4U, and there is no license for third party use unless given in writing.
• Agents are using the system on strict terms as set by DayTrip4U, and if any are in doubt of these handling and operational terms, the Agent will not be able to use it and should refrain from use immediately.
• Any misuse of the system, which results in financial loss, e.g. excessive bookings, false use, incorrect input etc, DayTrip4U reserves the right to claim compensation and deny access into the system.
All rights, trademarks, text, graphics, pictures etc remain the property, and owned and operated by DayTrip4U.
Our company cooperates only with the excursion organisers that are governed by local and international laws, and bear all insurance certificates and required licenses, and acts as an intermediary between the agent (and its client) and the excursion/day trip organiser, thus all insurance coverage lies with the local company that supplies the excursion/day trip purchased. Please feel free to request further information regarding insurance coverage, rights and obligations from the local day trip company who have provided the excursion/day trip.
Upon completion of the booking, you will receive a confirmation email. It is the responsibility of the Agent or the client, to notify us in the event that the booking confirmation email has not been received, or if it has been received, any inaccuracies entered. All details completed in the booking process will be displayed on the confirmation email. For all excursions/day trips there are certain restrictions, age, health, weight and/or height. Please ensure you check the day trip descriptions and if you are in any doubt please contact the local day trip organiser (all details for the local organiser are confirmed with your booking), failing to do so may result in delays, cancellations or even compensation claims by the local companies and DayTrip4U.
DayTrip4U or any local organiser, will not be responsible for any personal possessions or losses. Any possessions unattended or forgotten in vehicles, or in any areas visited, such as clothes, bags, money, are the full responsibility of the guest/traveller.
Please ensure you have ID or Passport (if applicable) on you at all times, as this kind of documents may be required when travelling from one place to another, e.g. travelling from Greek island to Turkish coast, ID is required.
DayTrip4U cannot be held responsible for any claim/cost exceeding the day trip purchased. It is accepted and agreed that there cannot be any responsibility for, nor guarantees and no liability for any damage, loss, injury or even death in relation to the excursions or transportation or activity of any kind booked.
It is the Agents or traveller’s responsibility, at the time of booking, to provide a valid mobile or landline number (incl. International code) and email address. Failure to do so means that should there be any delays, amendments or problems in relation to the service purchased, e.g. locating the driver or the pickup point, DayTrip4U will not be able to notify the Agent or traveller, and so DayTrip4U cannot assume responsibility. If the agent/traveller does not supply a valid telephone number and fails to contact DayTrip4U (contact details are on the voucher), which results in a missed pick up, there will be no refund.
If there are any unusual requests, not included in the booking path, the team always welcome feedback and will endeavour to meet the requests, however, there cannot be any guarantee that these requests can be met.
If an agent account is overdue, DayTrip4U reserves the right not to process the agent’s bookings and pause or even disable the account.
DayTrip4U reserves the right to cancel the services booked for exceptional circumstances which may occur. In these cases, a full refund will be given, or a new booking excursion/day trip offered with new date/time. Each excursion/day trip will have different cancellation policies depending on the various charges (entrance fees etc) with differing requirements and conditions, please ensure you check at the time of booking for the conditions that apply.
There will be differing amendment charges for each excursion/day trip, so please ensure you check these at time of booking as different conditions will apply.
• We have a no refund policy for ‘No Shows’
• We cannot guarantee last-minute amendments/cancellations (24hrs prior to the day trip) will be processed/accepted
• Prices quoted are ordinarily per person, however in many cases, there are extras to be paid locally in person (e.g. local entrances etc), please check the activity information in detail, this will be noted in the excursion under “what’s excluded”, you will also find details on your ticket “on the spot” requirements
• Bookings are for the person/group booked. The booking cannot be allocated to different names/groups without amending the booking prior to the activity
• Any trip refund claims must be put in writing, via email firstname.lastname@example.org, with all the detail of the booking
To continually improve our services to all our clients/agents, DayTrip4U would really appreciate your feedback on the services/experiences provided.
DayTrip4U's Terms and Conditions are governed by Cypriot Law.
In case of dispute, this should be referred to the Court of Cyprus.